47 tips and techniques to find the perfect bond

This ebook will show you how to quietly turn proper market opportunities into cash profits, avoid getting ripped off by estate agents. It also reveals the sure-fire signs of an upcoming property “hotspot”…and how to avoid money-pits in need of serious repair and rebuilding. The simple facts, insights and techniques revealed in this report come from property investors and developers. These industry insiders use these property secrets every day to slash their costs and double their profits and now you can too.
In Stock
Free delivery
Author(s):
FSP Invest
Format:
E-Book
Price: R 279.95

Quantity
Phone to lock in your deal by quoting Promo-Code "76" 0861-114-365

47 tips and techniques to find the perfect

bond...predict the future of the property market...

And triple the value of your property investments

Dear Friend,

How do you set about joining the thousands of seemingly ordinary people who have quietly turned property market opportunities into cash profits? How do you avoid getting ripped off by estate agents? What are the sure-fire signs of an upcoming property “hotspot”…and how do you avoid money-pits in need of serious repair and rebuilding?

The simple facts, insights and techniques revealed in this report come from property investors and developers. These industry insiders use these property secrets every day to slash their costs and double their profits and now you can too.
How to become rich using other people’s money

Of all the people who set out to achieve wealth, only 2% make it and the rest don’t. Today, I want to challenge you to think and act like the 2% – the group of individuals who make things happen, who create their own future. These people ‘do it’, come what may. And the secret to their wealth success is thanks to smart property investments.

The first and most common trick to master is how to use other people’s money to build your wealth.

It's the single most important technique that helped internationally renowned super tycoon Dr William G Hill make headlines two decades ago, when he accumulated a million dollars worth of property with no money down . What’s more he did it in just 12 months.

A year later he doubled his worth again – still with no money down.

He made use of such a simple concept and yet so few people take advantage of it. But with this Property Insider report I will show you how to start using it immediately, today and soon you too could have not one but two, three or even five of your own properties without having to use a cent of your own capital.

You’ll also discover:

•The No. 1 Question to ask to get the biggest property discount

•The 5 insider secrets to for viewing hot property before anyone else

•7 Secrets to finding a successful property investment

•The 7 facts you must know before you buy off-plan

These are just some of the powerful, profitable and privileged insider tips you're not meant to know about. And I'd like to send them to you – Risk-Free.

That's right... You have NOTHING to lose. Let me explain…

FSP is a private investment research house – our job is to unearth exactly these insider tips and industry secrets and make them available to you our reader so you can profit.If you profit, we profit and that’s why I’m HAPPY for you to have them. The truth is, we all deserve to be successful, and this book is a shortcut to achieving just that.

From direct, actionable advice on how to buy your own first property , to proven ways get the best deal on a property, always buy in the right location and invest in properties that can yield the largest tax deduction or where to find the property investment that’s set to double in value in the next 3- 5 years, you’ll find all this and more in this Property Insider report.

These are proven property secrets -all you need to know is how to make them work for you.

I’m talking about:

•How to become a buy to let landlord for next to nothing

•Get government to pay up to 40% of your property investments

•How to use your home loan to multiply your net asset value

•How to avoid the 6 most common mistakes new buy-to-let landlords make

How to use your home loan to multiply your net asset value

One such secret is knowing and understanding how to consciously grow your Net Asset Value (NAV) – the difference between the sum of your Assets and your Liabilities.

Sounds boring I know, but once you understand this concept – it really is simple - it could mean the difference between you making R2million in property in 10 yearsand living financially stress-free…Or carrying on like the other 98% of people just scraping by, servicing bonds, loans and who knows what else.

Your home loan is the key to significantly growing your NAV with minimal risk. There are many ways of achieving this. But in this Property Insider report, I’ll show you just one example:

•That simply demonstrates the principle,

•Which you can adapt and apply to your situation.

•And, even if you are only 25 years of age

•You can grow your NAV from zero to R2 million in 10 years, - THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT.. 

The BIG secret to enjoying a successful, stress-free, financially secure life

The money making property secrets, tips and strategies of developers, estate agents, property managers and other industry insiders including some of the most successful property tycoons, like William G Hill, are revealed in this report.And it's this combined knowledge that will help you avoid common property investment traps and make money and enjoy the financial freedom just 2% of people enjoy at retirement or even earlier. 

Remember if you start as early as 25, in 10 short years you can achieve a stress-free financially secure life with just one of the strategies revealed in this report…

•How to use your home loan to multiply your net asset value

•7 Tips to buy property at auction at knock down prices

•How to invest in ‘ugly’ homes and make a killing in the property market

So, if you dream of having enough money for a carefree life, of being a landowner and watching your property nest egggrow into a million-rand money spinner, of seeing the world and providing your family with financial security forever…then How to make a fortune in property and retire wealthy is definitely for you.

Just claim your copy today, Risk-Free, and all this secret knowledge will soon be yours…

When something this powerful is being offered, you're going to need a while to take a look at it and judge it for yourself.

Just take a look at it, use the information you'll find inside, put the secrets to the test…be as thorough as possible. I promise you, you'll soon be on the phone to the taxman sorting out a huge rebate…you'll soon be visiting this unique developmentto buy a property off plan for a fraction of the normal price…and I have no doubt you'll find your life improving in hundreds of tiny ways -not just financially - that will make you feel free of the usual treadmill of life.

If, after trying How to make a fortune in property, you decide it's not for you, simply let us know within 30 days and we’ll send you a full refund. No hard feelings.

However, if you realise the true value of this information that's been hidden from you for years, it will only cost you R279.95. That's a discount of R100 off the published price of R379.95. That means you only pay R279.95 for something worth thousands. But hurry! And once you've held it in your hands, opened the first page and see the wealth of powerful information in it, I'm sure you'll agree it’s worth a lot more than that!

There really is no way you can lose. But there are 1000’s of ways you can gain, all revealed in your copy of How to make a fortune in property and retire wealthy. So why not give it a try today, risk-free.

Just claim your very own copy of this amazing book risk-free and use the tips… 

Do it now and I PROMISE you - you won't regret it.

Yours sincerely

Annabel Koffman
Publisher, FSPInvest

P.S. Urgent! You don’t want to miss out on this bonus secret – This kind of property investment could see your money double or triple in the next 3-5 years. This easy way of making money is literally staring you in the face.

"…Very helpful! Now I know how to protect myself from greedy estate agents."
- Koos PO

Tell us your opinion about

3 + 5 =