29 Essential Health and Safety Inspection Checklists

You have your health and safety policy drawn up, but how often do you check that your employees comply? The easiest way is to have a set of inspection checklists you can use each time you need to check that your safety measures meet the requirements of your risk assessment.

Our team of health and safety experts have compiled the 29 most common inspection checklists to help you achieve this. Each checklist comes to you as an electronic template, so you can use each one as often as you need!
In Stock
Author(s):
Wilna Louw-Malan
Format:
CD
ISBN:
978-1-920704-00-1
Old price: R 795.00
Price: R 477.00

Quantity
Phone to lock in your deal by quoting Promo-Code "76" 0861-114-365

Your 29 Essential Health and Safety Inspection Checklists are now available!

Dear Reader,

I’m sure you have your health and safety policy drawn up, but how often
do you check that your employees comply? The easiest way is to have a set
of inspection checklists you can use each time you need to check that your
safety measures meet the requirements of your risk assessment.

So where do you start?

The problem is, where do you begin when you draft your inspection checklists?
And how can you be sure you’ve included everything?

Never again will these questions plague you:

• Is my first aid kit complete?
  • How often am I supposed to clean my canteen?
  • What should I include in my daily forklift inspection?
  • Does it matter if the hooter on my delivery vehicle isn’t working?
  • I only have one toilet for every 30 employees. Is this enough?

This is because I and my team of health and safety experts have compiled templates of the 29 most common inspection checklists you’ll use in your business:

• First aid dressing record for site: Your minimum requirements for compliance
  • Minimum contents of first aid box: The 20 items you can’t be without
  • Health and safety representative inspection checklist: The 45 points he must always remember
  • Canteen inspection checklist: 7 areas to cover
  • Daily forklift inspection checklist: Includes breakdown of checks for pre start-up and start-up inspections
  • Electrical equipment inspection checklist: 13 point checklist
  • Fire extinguisher equipment checklist: 9 ways to avoid penalties for below-standard equipment
  • Boiler and pressure vessel inspection checklist: 4 essential fields to include
  • Critical valve checklist: The template to record ID numbers, locations, comments and equipment specifications
  • Daily motor vehicle inspection checklist: 31 components that must pass the grade
  • Earth leakage inspection checklist: We’ve provided a guide for DB locations and ID numbers, EI settings, circuit details, switch socket numbers and MA readings
  • Facility inspection checklist: 30 legal standards to meet
  • Fall arrest system inspection checklist: Checklists for anchorage points, vertical lifelines, fall arresters, horizontal lifelines, lanyards, snap hooks, body harnesses and arrest systems
  • First aid order form: 20 sections to ensure you’re always completely in stock
  • Gas storage area inspection checklist: 10 checks to meet your inspection criteria
  • Gas welder inspection register: 41 pieces of equipment you must check
  • Goods lift register: 4 essential fields to include
  • Hand trolley inspection register: 8 vital dos and don’ts
  • Lifting tackle inspection register: 70 point checklist
  • List of OHS Representatives: Keep track of who you’ve appointed as the company watchdog for health and safety compliance
  • Lock out system compliance: 15 checks to ensure only authorised access
  • Machine guard register: 1 tool to guarantee they won’t cause injury to a single employee
  • Mobile crane daily inspection register: Are you guilty of failing to meet one of these 22 standards?
  • Personal protective equipment inspection register: 18 ways to ensure your employees are well-protected
  • Portable ladder inspection checklist: 12 point checklist
  • Portable power tool inspection checklist: Even includes a section for deviations checks
  • Scaffold inspection checklist: 39 points to cover
  • Spill cleanup kit inspection checklist: Had a spill at the company? Here’s how to check you have ALL the necessary equipment
  • Welding machine inspection checklist: You can’t afford to ignore these 12 areas

Each checklist comes as an electronic word document on a disc. This means you can use the checklists again and again.

Sample of an inspection checklist:

sample-checklist

Your inspection checklist is your first step towards full compliance

• Without it, your health and safety policy won’t be legally compliant. You need to refer to your inspection checklists
  • Whenever there is an incident (this will help you confirm any negligence)
  • Whenever changes occur in your structures, processes, materials, machinery and equipment (to update your safety measures)
  • Whenever new or additional technical information is received (to update your safety measures)
  • Whenever there are changes in the workforce (to ensure all employees know the health and safety rules of your company)
  • Whenever there are changes in relevant legislation (to update your safety measures)

For just R477 you’re on your way to 100% health and safety compliance…

That’s a mere R16 per checklist. When you think how you’ll never need to source another template again, I’m sure you’ll agree this is a real saving. Plus you can use the checklists again and again.

Order Your 29 Essential Health and Safety inspection checklists now.

PS. Remember – Because maintaining your health and safety compliance is a work in progress, you won’t be able to use a hard copy of a inspection checklist more than once. Our 29 Essential Health and Safety Inspection Checklist come as electronic word documents for you to print out and use as many times as you need!

Tell us your opinion about

9 - 8 =