Health and Safety Environment Rep Toolkit
The HSE Representatives Toolkit CD is a complete and legally compliant list of resources that’ll help anyone responsible for health and safety adequately fulfil health and safety obligations without the hassle of spending hours preparing the documents.
- Michele Bowmer
- Year of publication:
Free-up 1,340 minutes from your health and
safety responsibilities with this one simple tool
If you’re responsible for health and safety in your company, you know how difficult it is to create a safe and healthy working environment. Especially if you’ve been tasked to do it on top of your daily job responsibilities.
There are dozens of questions that pop up, like…
- How do you know the health and safety documents you draw up are legally compliant?
- Can you be sure that you’re checking all the hazards you should be, every single time?
- How do you adequately prepare for your Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) committee meetings?
And, how do you do all this without wasting a huge chunk of time that should be dedicated to your real job?
Now, what if I told you the solution to all these and many more time-consuming health and safety dilemmas can be available to you at a click of a mouse...
Everything you need at a click of a mouse…
My name’s Louise Harty, Senior Product Manager of the Work Safety division and I have great news for every over-worked HSE Representative (HSE rep).
FSP Business has developed the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Representative Toolkit CD to give you all the templates, forms and checklists you’ll need to perform your health and safety obligations efficiently and correctly the first time.
This essential resource gives you access to:
- 34 HSE inspection checklists to make sure you do everything right the first time like making sure your gas and oxygen cylinders are up to scratch.
- 18 HSE equipment registers to easily keep track of your health and safety equipment like fire-fighting equipment.
- 15 HSE templates for everything from a HSE meeting agenda to the HSE committee constitution.
And they’re all designed to give you quick, easy access to everything a HSE rep needs.
In fact, it could save you up to 1,340 minutes in preparing templates and equipment registers for your health and safety inspections.
That’s what it did for busy customer services manager, Mr Du Plessis who says:
“The HSE Rep toolkit saves me hours of time each month. I can't imagine what I ever did without it! I find what I need instantly and I know it's legally correct. With the toolkit I am able to get back to other tasks fast and with peace of mind that my company is legally compliant with the OHSA”
67 Tools in one…
The HSE Representatives Toolkit CD is a complete and legally compliant list of resources that’ll help anyone responsible for health and safety adequately fulfil health and safety obligations without the hassle of spending hours preparing the documents. Take a look at just some of what the toolkit contains…
- Air-conditioning checklist
- Waste disposal/recycling area checklist
- Fire fighting equipment checklist
- First aid boxes checklist
- Ladders checklist
- Cloakrooms checklist
- Ablutions checklist
- Kitchens checklist
- HSE notice boards checklist
- Signage checklist
- Personal protective equipment checklist
- Ergonomics checklist
- Ladder equipment register
You get all this and more in a convenient CD that allows you to print everything you need over and over again, as you need it. All this while being completely assured of your legal compliance…
Over 20 years’ experience at your disposal…
The HSE Representative Toolkit is compiled by Michele Bowmer, a health and safety expert with over 20 years’ experience, so you can be 100% sure you’re doing everything correctly.
Michele’s been in the occupational health and safety industry since 1992, where her main focus has been OHS system development, implementation and training development and facilitation. She’s a registered Occupational Safety Professional (ROSProF), and a training development manager. She regularly conducts training for companies throughout South Africa, Zimbabwe and Lesotho.
And, now her expertise is available to you.
It’s like having her personally draw up your documents for you. Only a whole lot cheaper.
But, that’s just the beginning…
The easiest way to make sure you’re always prepared…
Imagine being completely prepared for every single HSE meeting without spending hours at your desk preparing. It’s now possible with the templates you’ll find on the HSE Representative Toolkit CD…
- HSE committee constitution
- HSE committee meeting agenda
- HSE committee meeting register
- HSE event calendar
And, now you can get access to all this without risking a single cent…
30-Day money-back guarantee!
Get your copy of the HSE Representative Toolkit CD, use it for 30 days and if you’re not completely convinced it’ll help easily and effortlessly manage your health and safety responsibilities in significantly less time, we’ll give you your money back.
No questions asked.
We’ve done all the work for you. The HSE Representative Toolkit CD gives you:
- 34 HSE inspection checklists to make sure you’ve followed the OHSA to the letter
- 18 HSE equipment registers to keep track of your health and safety equipment
- 15 HSE templates to save time and make your job easier
All in one convenient and easy to use CD.